Thursday, April 2, 2015

Polish My Life Retro Green Scene

Hi everyone! Today I have Polish My Life Retro Green Scene to show you.  This is my first polish from this brand.  I've been meaning to try it for a while and when I saw this color, I just had to have it.  I love green polish and it's even better when it's one of those pretty/ugly shades!

Retro Green Machine is a sage green creme with some hidden pearl shimmer.  It's perfect!  Application on this is amazing. It kind of just glides on and if you like a thinner formula, it's perfect for you.  Can't wait to try more from them! This is 2 coats.

polish my life green retro scene

polish my life green retro scene


Retro Green Scene retails for $9.50 USD and ships worldwide.  Check out Polish My Life at the links below!

3 comments :

  1. What a gorgeous green creme this is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really beautiful! It really goes well with your skin tone, on me it would look just awful ;)
    xoxo, Nyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a green polish person, but I really like this shade. I love the profile on the bottle, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!