Monday, August 25, 2014

OPI Do You Have This Color in Stock-holm?

I always look forward to OPI's fall collections and this years Nordic Collection was no different.  I didn't buy them all, but the ones I did get are lovely.

Do You Have This Color in Stock-holm is an impossible to photograph blurple.  One of those colors that make you keep questioning if it's really blue or purple.  I really like it, but this is coming from someone with tons of "blurples."

Application on this polish was nice.  First coat was streaky but the second straightened everything out.

This is good in 2 coats, but I'm wearing 3 because the camera tends to pick up bald spot that art visible in real life.

opi-nordic-do-you-have-this-color-in-stockholm


opi-nordic-do-you-have-this-color-in-stockholm

5 comments :

  1. I have this whole collection waiting for me back in California...*faints* I knew I'd love this color but holy poop balls this is really gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This polish is wonderful and so are your nails! I simply love this kind purple, I'm wearing a similar right now. No matter how much we love holos, glitters or duochromes, there is always a "plain" color that mesmerizes us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You are so right! I love all things holo and duochrome but colors like thus ALWAYS hit the spot.

      Delete
  3. Ooh! I'm trying to not buy nail polish as much since I don't paint my nails as much but I might have to add this to my collection. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!