Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Essie Strut Your Stuff

Today I have Essie Strut Your Stuff and short nails.  I'd been thinking about cutting them for a while, but my car door made that executive decision for me.  Story of my life.

So before I started swatching the fall Zoyas, I decided to wear something bright.  Enter Essie Strut Your Stuff from the same collection as Roarrrange, Summer 2014 collection.  This one is a bright blue cream.  Definitely a darker hue of blue than a sky blue, but still bright.

This applied really well and was easy to control.  It did stain my nails so watch out for that!

This is 3 coats.

essie-strut-your-stuff-summer-2014

essie-strut-your-stuff-summer-2014

6 comments :

  1. Gorgeous! your pictures are perfect! I did try to capture it with my camera, but I could not snap a shot with a real colour! this didn't stain my nails though, were you wearing base coat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalia! I had a hard time getting an accurate picture too! I did have basecoat on, but when I removed it I had some stains on the outer parts of my nail. Whitening toothpaste cleaned it right up though!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful color! I'm trying to get out of the "comfort zone" and give a chance to brighter shades like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should! Bright colors look amazing against our darker skin!

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!