Friday, June 20, 2014

Nubar Orange Cream Reswatch

Today I have a reswatch of Nubar Orange Cream that I posted 4 years ago.  I can't believe my blog has turned 4 without me realizing it!  Anyways, for some reason a few of the pictures from my blogs early days have gone missing, so I've decided to reswatch a few.

Orange Cream was a part of the Pastel Fever Collection for Spring 2009.  I think this one is still one of my favorite orange creams.  I love bright pastels.  And since it's a white based polish, it comes with all the biggest issue that plague these types.  Streaky-ness.  First two coats are full of streaks, but by the third it all works out.  I love it anyways.  It really pops against my skin tone.

This is 3 coats.

Nubar-Orange-Cream

Nubar-Orange-Cream

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!