Thursday, April 3, 2014

Orly Melodious Utopia

Can I just say that I love yellow polish?  I love it but I have so few in my collection and half of them are neon.  I need more in my life.

So today I decided to wear Melodious Utopia which was apart of Orly's Hope and Freedom Fest Collection for Spring 2013.  It's a lovely squishy pastel yellow with shimmer that shifts subtly from gold to orange to pink.  It's definitely a unique polish.  I don't have anything like it in my collection.

Application on this wasn't horrible like a lot of yellows, but it wasn't anything to write home about.  It's also a bit thick.

This is 3 coats.  I had a hard time capturing the shimmer, but if you enlarge the second picture it's more visible.






1 comment :

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!