Tuesday, February 25, 2014

China Glaze Side Saddle

Hey everyone!  Today I have a swatch of China Glaze's Side Saddle.  This one comes from one of my favorite China Glaze collections.  Rodeo Diva from fall of 2008.  This collection had some gorgeous vampy glowing shades and this is definitely one of them.  I cant decide if Side Saddle is more brown or plum, but it's definitely a mix of the two with lots of golden shimmer.  It definitely "glows."

As for application this was definitely a bit runny and found it hard to control.  Despite that, it's still one of my favorites!

This is 2 coats.



5 comments :

  1. What a stunning color! I love that it's totally classy but still has some glitter for fun!

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaah i have to pull mine off the shelf!!! i forgot how stunning this one is!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'd forgotten too. Definitely an oldie but goodie.

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!